Ferrous Sulphide Chemical
- Molecular Formula FeS
- Physical Form Powder
- Purity 98%
- Molecular Weight 87.91 g/mol. Kilograms (kg)
- Application Pharmaceutical
- Density 4.84 g/cm3 Kilogram per litre (kg/L)
- Storage Room Temperature
- Supply Ability : 10 Kilograms Per Week
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 1000 Kilograms
- 150.00 - 1000.00 INR
- 87.91 g/mol. Kilograms (kg)
- Room Temperature
- 4.84 g/cm3 Kilogram per litre (kg/L)
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque
- 10 Kilograms Per Week
- 2-3 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- HDPE Bag.
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
Ferrous (Iron) Sulphide
Ferrous Sulfide is a compound with the formula FeS. In practice, iron sulfides are often non-stoichiometric. Powdered iron sulfide is pyrophoric (ignites spontaneously in air).
As organic matter decays under low-oxygen (or hypoxic) conditions such as in swamps or dead zones of lakes and oceans, sulfate-reducing bacteria will use the sulfates present in the water to oxidize the organic matter, producing hydrogen as waste. Some of the hydrogen sulfide will react with metal ions in the water to produce metal sulfides, which are not water soluble. These metal sulfides, such as iron (II) sulfide, are often black or brown, leading to the color of sludge.
Ferrous Sulphide (Lump/Stick/Powder)
We are manufacturing Ferrous Sulphide in Technical, Pure & LR Grade. Iron Sulphide available in Lumps, Powder and Sticks. These Products are available in 50 kgs Bag/Drum.