Tetra Butyl Ammonium Bromide
150.00 - 1200.00 INR
- Molecular Weight 322.37 g/mol Grams (g)
- Physical Form Powder
- Density 1.15 g/cm Gram per cubic meter (g/m3)
- Application Laboratory
- Storage Room Temperature
- Molecular Formula C16H36BrN
- Purity 98%
- Supply Ability : Per Week
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 150.00 - 1200.00 INR
- 1000 Kilograms
- Room Temperature
- 103 C
- 322.37 g/mol Grams (g)
- 1.15 g/cm Gram per cubic meter (g/m3)
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque
- Per Week
- 2-3 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- HDPE Bag.
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
Available in 98% pure form, white crystalline powder based Tetra Butyl Ammonium Bromide is used as ion pair chromatographic reagent, polarographic analysis reagent and also as phase transfer catalyst. Its melting point ranges between 100.3 degree C to 106 degree C. This chemical is composed of minimal amount of water, amine and amine salt in precise amount. Tetra Butyl Ammonium Bromide has gone through various quality testing parameters to prove its premium standard. This chemical is available in 1.15 g/cm density.
Enter Buying Requirement Details
SAMUH LAXMI CHEMICALS (BOM) P. LTD.
401, Sujata Chamber, 4th Floor, 1/3, Abhaychand Gandhi Marg, Masjid Bunder, Mumbai - 400009, Maharashtra, India
Mr Rajendra Pawar (CEO)
Developed and Managed by Infocom Network Private Limited.