150.00 - 1000.00 INR
- Storage Room Temperature
- Physical Form Powder
- Molecular Weight 325 g/mol Grams (g)
- Purity 98%
- Application medicine
- Molecular Formula Pb(C2H3O2)2
- Density 3.25 g/cm Gram per cubic meter (g/m3)
- Supply Ability : Per Week
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 150.00 - 1000.00 INR
- 1000 Kilograms
- 325 g/mol Grams (g)
- Room Temperature
- 3.25 g/cm Gram per cubic meter (g/m3)
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque
- Per Week
- 2-3 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- HDPE Bag.
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
Available in crystalline powder form, lead acetate is used as a suitable reagent during synthesis of different compounds. Just like other lead compound, this chemical is toxic by content. White in color, this chemical readily dilutes in water and glycerol. Solubility of this chemical tends to increase with the rising of temperature. This chemical is used as an important ingredient of paint and dye formulation process. Available in 98% pure form, this chemical has slightly sweet smell. Lead acetate offered by us can be availed in 98% pure form.
Enter Buying Requirement Details
SAMUH LAXMI CHEMICALS (BOM) P. LTD.
401, Sujata Chamber, 4th Floor, 1/3, Abhaychand Gandhi Marg, Masjid Bunder, Mumbai - 400009, Maharashtra, India
Mr Rajendra Pawar (CEO)
Developed and Managed by Infocom Network Private Limited.